Nastran is a computational tool which allows fast and easy simulations of mechanical and structural projects. More than thirty years of experience give to engineering and designer informatics aid required for modern designs.
Isight/SEE(Fiper) have flexibility needed to evaluate and improve quality of real designs in few time and with few steps
Merge of these computational frameworks makes easier any kind of analysis which user is called to face and study every day.
User has great freedom in choosing which Nastran parameters are involved in Isight/SEE (Fiper) process.
Moreover any knowledge of Nastran language is required, making easy the management also of complicated and not trivial designs.
- Does not need to know syntax of input/output Nastran file
- All last and newer tabs are smartly managed by internal component interpreter
- Easy interaction between Nastran technology and iSIGHT/FiPer framework
- Automatic creation of iSIGHT variables
- All Nastran simulations are executed automatically by the component
- Nastran output imported in iSIGHT process
- Allow utilization of any version of Nastran (MSC, NX,…) fitting any user needs and licenses
Community for Isight & SEE (Fiper)
iDA | intelligent Decision Advisor
Some engineering fields, such as composites, study complicated designs with several thousands of design variables.
Classic optimization methods have a huge difficulty to manage those kinds of problems.
For such areas a new optimization procedure has been studied and implemented: intelligent Decision Advisor iDA. The innovation given by this methodology regards the strategy driving through the exploration of solutions domain. A particular compromise among all objectives and constraints allows defining step by step the most competitive solution among all others.
Moreover variables can be set to be removed if a limit value is reached. The implementation of this procedure in Isight/Fiper environment provides the user a great freedom of choice and ease of setup also for designs having a huge number of parameters.
- Manages designs with thousands of parameters
- Few options need to be set
- Smart decision advisor allows improvement of starting solution in a few steps
- Automatic removal of design parameters if a limit value is set
- First research steps are devoted to exploration of the solutions domain; the last one aims to improve locally the identified solution
MSC.Thermal is one of the most robust computational tools for thermal analysis, enabling both thermal and fluid network computations as well as the combination of the two. Furthermore the possibility to link user written subroutines gives a great flexibility to the user.
Isight/SEE (Fiper) have the flexibility and ease of use needed to evaluate and improve quality of real world designs in short time and with a few steps
Merge of these computational frameworks makes it easier any kind of analysis the user is called to face every day.
User has great freedom in choosing what Thermal parameters are involved in Isight&SEE (Fiper) process, and can easily change the driving parameters enabling a deeper insight into the physical problem.
- No need to know syntax of input/output Thermal file
- Automatic recognition of the data driven through template.dat, mat.dat and micro.dat
- Easy interaction between Thermal technology and iSIGHT/FiPer framework
- Automatic creation of Isight variables
- All Thermal simulations are executed automatically by the component
- Thermal output imported in Isight process
- Enables the calculation capabilities provided by the iSIGHT/FiPer environment such as DOE, Design for Six Sigma, Montecarlo, Optimization
- Additional data translation utilities to and from other computational tools are available.
SIMULIA COMPONENT CENTRAL