Exemplar s.r.l – C.so Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 161 – 10139 Torino
exemplar (at) exemplar.com
No personal data is needed to visit this website.
When users visit this website there is no processing of personal data. Cookies are temporary and do not acquire any personal data.
The information contained in e-mail messages sent by exemplar.com domain and / or in / file/ s attachment is / are to be considered strictly confidential. Only the addressee of the message can use those information for the purposes indicated in the message itself. If you receive this message without being the addressee please inform us via e-mail and delete the message. Storing the message, spread it also partly, distribute it to other parties, copy it or use it for different purposes it constitutes a conduct contrary to the principles laid down by the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The e-mails are stored indefinitely on a password-protected computer. The e-mail addresses are acquired in accordance with the stipulations of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and will be processed within the limits and conditions provided in the information given to you. According to article 130 of the Italian Privacy Code, in the event that you do not intend to receive commercial communications and information about Exemplar srl, you can cancel your e-mail address from the company’s database for free by sending a message with your requests at the following email address: exemplar(at)exemplar.com
Data subjects’ right
Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to be informed about:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.