3DExperience Modeling & Simulation Conference
October 13, 2021
This year’s conference will focus on game-changing technology from CATIA, SOLIDWORKS and SIMULIA, inspiring managers and leaders to design and innovate the next generation of products – together – on one business platform.
This conference will have 2 start times: one for Europe and one for Americas. During registration, please select the conference time that is most convenient for you.
- 1:00PM – 4:30PM CEST
- 1:00PM – 4:30PM EDT
By attending this year’s Modeling & Simulation Conference, you will understand the benefits of an integrated approach and learn that you just can’t get where you need to be with disconnected tools.
What to expect:
- Keynote speakers from large OEMs showcasing the benefits of modeling and simulation (MODSIM) and how it helps future-proof design strategies
- Panel discussions with users who are in the transition process of moving to a MODSIM approach
- Demonstrations of industry workflows, putting MODSIM to the test
- A deeper understanding of MODSIM with videos, white papers and other content in our 3DEXPERIENCE playground
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides sophisticated technologies and solutions for multidisciplinary design, modeling, multiphysics simulation and optimization. The MODSIM environment ensures a single source of truth for data and maintains data compatibility at all times. It provides benefits such as parametric and automated modeling, engineering templates and associativity between design and simulation data. The same base model is used for multiphysics simulations such as structures, fluids, electromagnetics and multibody dynamics. Users can easily manage multiple design variants and perform design trade-offs. These features lead to faster decision-making and robust product development.
Who should attend?
- Influencers wanting to improve productivity and collaboration during product development
- Leaders interested in business sustainability and breaking down silos within the design process
- Vice presidents, managers and senior engineers looking for real-world examples on how to innovate and transform their operations