The 13th European Conference on Superplastic Forming (EuroSPF 2019) will be hosted by University of Basilicata and Polytechnic University of Bari and will be held in Matera (Italy) from the 11th to the 13th of September 2019.
SCOPE AND CONFERENCE HISTORY
Established in 2001, the EuroSPF Conference is focused on all aspects related to Super Plastic Forming and SPF/DB (Super Plastic Forming/Diffusion Bonding). The purpose of the annual EuroSPF Conference is to act as a platform for transfer of knowledge between academic and industrial leaders in the field of SPF including material science, process simulation, press design, die optimisation, part manufacturing, innovative low cost processes modelling, tool design, lubrication, industrial applications of SPF and similar topics.
There will be two prestigious keynote speakers: Prof. Terence G. Langdon and Dr. Daniel Sanders.
Anybody with an interest in the state-of-the-art and the future trends of Super Plastic Forming is invited to participate.
Participants are asked to register to the EuroSPF 2019 Conference by filling in the on-line form by the sciencesconf platform and paying the registration fee. Payment details will be provided by e-mail after the registration.
All PhD students presenting during the conference will be automatically included in a student competition and judged by an expert panel. The prize for the best student presentations will be presented to the best student by FormTech during the evening Gala dinner on the 12th of September.
The registration fee includes:
Student and Regular
- Badge and conference bag
- Book of abstracts
- Gala dinner at Masseria Fortificata San Francesco in Matera
- Industrial visit Fiat Chrysler Automobiles plant in Melfi.
- Guided Tour of Matera
- Lunches and coffee-breaks during the conference
- Gala dinner and industrial visit
- Guided Tour of Matera together with regular participants
- They may not attend scientific sessions, lunches and coffee breaks.
Early Registration (Before 31 July 2019)
- Student: 250€ (Students are kindly requested to include a copy of any official document demonstrating that they are currently Ph.D. students.)
- Regular: 350 €
- Accompanying guest: 150€
Late Registration (After 31 July 2019)
- Student: 300€ (Students are kindly requested to include a copy of any official document demonstrating that they are currently Ph.D. students.)
- Regular: 400 €
- Accompanying guest: 200€
Presenters have to register and to pay the registration fee before 31 July 2019 (Early Registration).
MAGGIORI INFO: https://eurospf2019.sciencesconf.org/