Introduction to iSight
Provides a process integration and design optimization (PIDO) software framework, which enables various applications to be easily integrated
15-16 mar 2022
9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Automate a series of functions to create a Sim-flow
- Add components to a Sim-flow
- Set up the core component
- Configure components to pass data to/from each other Execute a Sim-flow
- Visualize Sim-flow results
- Evaluate design alternatives
- Create a Sim-flow to capture a process, by integrating various software in the company
- Perform Design Optimization and gain Design Space understanding by using various techniques such as DOE, Optimization, Monte Carlo etc.
Who should attend
The course is recommended for new Isight users and anyone else interested in learning more about Isight, including mechanical designers, analysts and methods developers.
Contact us through the form below for more information