Simulia Regional User Meeting Euromed
September 14, 2022 – 9:30 AM
Join us virtually on September 14, 2022, to learn from simulation experts from various industries and our SIMULIA R&D and local technical teams.
The Regional User Meeting has a longstanding tradition and it’s your opportunity to hear from SIMULIA experts, share your experiences and get inspired by expert users and the SIMULIA team.
Call for Presentation :
- We look forward to abstract submissions that focus on the SIMULIA portfolio (Abaqus, Isight, Tosca, fe-safe, Simpack, PowerFLOW, XFlow, CST Studio Suite, Opera, Wave6) as well as the SIMULIA roles on the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform.
- Gain recognition and enhance your professional credentials
- Abstract submissions should be 250 words or less. Acceptance will be based on technical merit and overall quality.
- The deadline to submit an abstract to present at the SIMULIA Regional User Meeting EuroMed 2022 is August 8th; submit your abstract now!
Please Note: This event has changed from an in-person to a virtual event in order to put your safety first.
Meeting Highlights :
- Learn how industry leaders are using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and SIMULIA’s Portfolio
- Technology Updates
- Customer Presentations
- Live Round Table Sessions
Why should you Attend?
- Learn how industry leaders are using SIMULIA’s Portfolio and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Listen to customer presentations on a variety of technology topics
- View SIMULIA presentations by technical experts on popular topics
- And much more!
Take advantage of the opportunity to attend this free meeting from anywhere – your office, your home or the beach – and any country. It is totally up to you!
Please note : The conference language will be English.